Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog "Fit in Fifteen".  As a fitness trainer, mother of 3 (12, 4 and 2 months), working full time in sales and finishing my masters in education, I know how hard it is to find time to work out.  I also know how important it is to make the time to exercise for both your physical and mental well being.  Just 15 minutes of exercise a day can make a HUGE difference in your overall health.  I have created this blog to give you easy to follow, 15 minute work outs to help you achieve better physical as well as mental health.  The workouts that will be posted are easy to follow "circuit type" routines. In the beginning you will know most of the moves.  I will provide videos of any moves that you might not be familiar with.  It won't be easy!  It's only 15 minutes, so find the time, make the most of it and do it for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Love the ideas behind your blog. Can't wait to start seeing the 15 minute work outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! You motivated me to subscribe to your blog. Now it's on YOU to keep blogging! Just this past weekend I committed myself to getting more exercise. Today I did my old morning workout - gently - for the first time in months. And I did my nearly daily walk. I'll do your 15 minutes routine, but you have to keep me going with new posts - at least weekly OK? Now it's time for my Zoomba class! So your blog fits in perfectly for me. Pun fully intended! ;-D

    ReplyDelete